Bonide Colorado Potato Beetle Beater Liquid Spray 1pint Bottle
This outdoor, organic gardening insecticide is perfect for anyone trying to rid their garden of invasive insects that disturb plants. Made with Spinosad, this product is a natural solution to insect control. Apply the product exactly as directed on the label for the maximum benefit.
- Kills Colorado potato beetles and other listed insects
- Approved for organic gardening
- Controls insects in vegetable gardens
- No odor
- No oily residue
- Concentrate pint (16 oz) makes up to 8 gallons
Additional Product Information
- FOR ORGANIC GARDENING - This bug killer product is perfect for organic gardening, it will simply keep undesirable insects out of your garden without harming your vegetable or flower plants.
- CONTAINS SPINOSAD - Spinosad is made by a soil bacterium that can be toxic to insects, so that makes it great to use on crops and in gardens.
- CONTROL BEETLES AND LARVAE - This insecticide product naturally controls the tough CO Potato Beetle Larvae, as well as selected leaf beetle larvae and adults.
- CONTROLS A VARIETY OF INSECTS - Not only does this liquid concentrate target beetles, but it can also control fire ants, worms, caterpillars, certain varieties of moth, thrips, and more.
- MIXING REQUIRED - This concentrate requires mixing before application. One bottle will make up to 8 gallons of treatment spray. The label has clear instructions for application and should be followed exactly as written for the best performance.
0 stars based on 0 reviews