Bonide Fruit Tree Spray 1qt Bottle
Concentrated formula is an excellent product for the home orchardist. Controls both insects, and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens, and strawberries. Only need as little as 1-1/2 tablespoons per gallon. Ideal for fungus and insect control.
- 2-in-1, insect and disease protection for fruit trees
- Controls Apple Maggots, Codling Moths and Apple Scab
- Use on apples, cherries, grapes, peaches and more
- Also for use on strawberries
Additional Product Information
- COMPLETE PLANT COVERAGE - Bonide Fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, aphicide, miticide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
- VARIETY OF INSECTS AND DISEASES - Controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, mites, flea beetles, aphids plus more. Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, downy mildew, brown rot, coryneum blight, and many more.
- FOLIAGE PROTECTOR - Used to guard apples, cherries, grapes, strawberries, peaches, roses, ornamental evergreens, and flowers.
- INCLUDES SPREADER STICKER - Helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.