Bonide Mancozeb Liquid Fungicide 1pint
BONIDE Mancozeb® Flowable w/ Zinc is a broad spectrum fungicide that can be used on many listed vegetables and ornamentals. Controls leaf spot, downy mildew, blights, anthracnose, and other listed diseases.
- Broad-spectrum fungicide
- Great for early and late blight on tomatoes
- Controls leaf spot, downy mildew, blights and many more diseases
- Contains zinc
- Concentrate 8oz various mix rates
Additional Product Information
- BROAD SPECTRUM FUNGICIDE - Mancozeb Flowable with Zinc is a broad spectrum protectant fungicide labeled for outdoor crops and ornamental uses. Optimum disease control is achieved when applied in a regularly scheduled preventative spray program.
- PROTECTS VEGETABLES, FRUITS & ORNAMENTALS - Designed for use on a variety of plants, such as tomatoes, potatoes, onions, cucumbers, melons, corn, grapes, apples, azaleas, geraniums, roses, zinnias, and many more.
- CONTROLS DISEASE - Protects against leaf spot, downy mildew, early blight, late blight, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases.
- CONTAINS ZINC - One of the active ingredients listed is Zinc. Zinc is an essential nutrient for healthy vegetation. It activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of important plant proteins.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product quickly mixes with water and should be applied as a liquid using a tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
0 stars based on 0 reviews