Bonide Rose Shield Systemic Drench Insecticide 40oz
Systemic Drench provides up to 6 weeks of both insect and disease protection. Rose Shield™ Drench can be mixed and poured around the base of the plant. It works by penetrating the roots and spreading up through the plant into the foliage. One 40 oz container can treat up to 20 roses. This product controls Japanese beetles, borers, aphids, black spot, powdery mildew and many other listed insects and diseases.
- Provides 6 week control of both insects and disease
- Won't wash off
- Controls black spot, powdery mildew and more listed diseases
- Controls Japanese beetles, borers, aphids and more listed insects
- Protects new growth
- Concentrate quart (40oz), treats up to 20 roses
Additional Product Information
- DUAL ACTION - Bonide Rose Shield™ is very protective and will shield your roses from insects and disease for six weeks. This product can also be used on full flowerbeds as well as azaleas, camellias, and other shrubs.
- INSECT AND DISEASE KILLER - This product will protect your flowers from Japanese beetles, borers, aphids, black spot, powdery mildew, rust, and much more.
- NO SPRAYING REQUIRED - This outdoor product is very convenient and does not require spraying for application. Simply mix the concentrate and pour it around the base of the plant, or you can sprinkle it over the tops of plants in flowerbeds.
- PROTECTS THE ENTIRE PLANT - By applying this product every 6 weeks throughout the growing season, your plants will be fully protected. However, don't apply this product while bees are foraging because this product can kill bees and other pollinators.
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS - Once this product has been applied, it will only be a short while before you notice a difference. You can use this on any age of plants, and it can be applied year to year as directed on the label.
0 stars based on 0 reviews